Skip to main content

..it's too late.

Mr A: You look stunning in that dress. Aku rasa family monyet kau tak kenal kau bila kau pakai baju ni
Ms B: Oh shut up. I know I'm beautiful but you don't have to stare at me like that lol. Haha
Mr A: Yea I know you are beautiful that is why I wanna marry you. Haha
Ms B: In you dreams!!

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Ms B: Ohmai ohmai he said he wants to marry me!
Ms C: Really?? What did you say then
Ms B: Quick response. I said 'in your dreams'. Why?
Ms C: What if he is serious?
Ms B: He wouldn't want someone like me. Don't be ridiculous
Ms C: Did he looked at you in your eyes when he said that?
Ms B: Yea. I guess.
Ms C: He might as well meant what he just said to you dear
Ms B: You think so?
Ms C: Yeah I think so.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Mr A: Hey Ms B! Wait, lets walk together!
Ms B: Oh okay
Mr A: Ok lemme ask you something. Do you want to marry someone like me? *bursting a huge laugh*
Ms B: Haha. Are you kidding me? Of course NOT!
Mr A: Why not?
Ms B: You are FAR from romantic, you know nothing about art, you like football, you don't eat marshmellow and most of all, you don't treat me well!
Mr A: I don't treat you that well because you are special
Ms B: Yea right. Who in the right mind would do that? Haha
Mr A: Me! Haha.
Ms B: Lets just... walk.
Mr A: Ok..aaay

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Ms C: You said that? Seriously B, why?
Ms B: I don't know!! I don't know how to respond to that situation. It feels.... awkward.
Ms C: I am sure that he is serious about you B. Talk to him. Have a SERIOUS conversation. Tell him whatever you want to tell him
Ms B: I will. One day.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

years ahead.

Mr A: Hai!
Ms B: A?? Wow! Look at you, is this the same A I knew years back? Haha
Mr A: Still the same A. haha. What are you doing here?
Ms B: Just getting some groceries.
Mr A: What? Are you a housewife now?
Ms B: No! Haha
Mr A: Still single eh?
Ms B: Maybe
Mr A: Want to  marry me?
Ms B: That's not suppose to be a joke, A.
Mr A: I'm not joking!
Ms B: Whatever
Mr A: Ok..whatever...

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Mr A: Can we meet?
Ms B: sure. Where?
Mr A: X park. 5.30 pm.
Ms B: Ok
Mr A: You're late
Ms B: I'm sorry I could not find my car keys
Mr A: Nice excuse there. haha
Ms B: I'm telling you the truth lol. Haha
Mr A: Here, this is for you
Ms B: What is this?
Mr A: My invitation card
Ms B: For...?
Mr A: Obviously thats for my wedding
Ms B: You're getting married?
Mr A: Yea
Ms B: Well gratez
Mr A: Thank you
Ms B: so, are you happy now that you'll end your single life? Haha
Mr A: B, just tell me what you think I need to know before its too late.
Ms B: Huh? What?
Mr A: Don't you have something to tell me?
Ms B: No I guess no.
Mr A: Well ok. But I just want you to know this, I am always serious when I talk about us
Ms B:...........
Mr A: Good bye B. Lead a happy life
Ms B: You too. Congratulations! *teary eyes*

p/s: B, be strong :)

Ok tu je, assalamualaikum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning down the awaited offer

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Dengan izin Allah, aku ditawarkan kerja di tempat itu. Tapi dengan izin Allah juga, Allah buka hijab hijab yang terselindung. In the end, I turned down the job offer. Its ok, pat on my back; at least aku dapat pengalaman attending online interview dan juga pengalaman berurusan dengan HR. Jadi sekarang, aku kena atur strategi baru, dan aku cuba follow advice my best companion, slowly dan take one step in a time.  Entah kenapa perasaan lega bertandang sedangkan aku yang membenarkan diri sendiri terjebak. Haha. Alhamdulillah thumma Alhamdulillah. 

aku memang gedik!

Woha. I'm home and gosh super duper happy! Happier than pegi ice skating iteww. Puhleassse, 'itew'? WTH. Pi masuk tadika balik. Eja itu pon tak reti ke afi woi? Wakaka. Tadi waktu melangut dalam kereta segala macam jawapan soalan exam tetiba dengan sukarelanya mengeluarkan diri dari tempat persembunyian di antara celahan otak saya ini. Isk. Gedik mengada. Kenapa baru sekarang kau keluar? Pegila menyorok lagi!! Arghh. But on the bright side, at least I know that I KNOW what I am suppose to KNOW. So telan jela.  And you see while I was in the car, I signed in YM and guess what, terdapat seorang hamba Allah bernama M5 yang telah mencuba mengadd and menegur saya disitu. *sila maafkan ayat keling ini*. Our conversation went smooth pada permulaannya cos he acted like someone I know and we talked about something interesting which was good because I usually did that to confirm  the person adding me is a real HUMAN before I added him to my YM list.  But then he started to act wei

Kau nak tackle dia?

Stumbled upon this music video while I was surfing. The lyrics had me thinking hard, and deeepp. She wants someone perfect, but who is. Who is? Hm. Cuba untuk berfikir dari sudut yang berbeza. Aku perempuan, jadi sedikit sebanyak cara pemikiran aku akan sama dengan perempuan perempuan lain. Setahu aku, perempuan yang ordinary, please exclude the extraordinary takdelah demanding sangat nakkan lelaki yang semua stok perfect tip top je. Nobody's perfect, kami tahu! Semua orang mesti ada kekurangan dan kelebihan masing masing. That is why Allah cakap isteri pelengkap suami, adam pelengkap hawa. Bila single, no one is perfect tapi bila double, kesempurnaan itu insyaAllah dapat dicapai. Macam pakar motivasi plak rasenye bila bincangkan soal soal macamni hewhew. Berbalik pada isu tadi, sepanjang pemerhatian aku yang tak beberapa tajam ni, aku perasan perempuan ni mesti ada x-factor yang dia harapkan dari seorang lelaki. X-factor tu bertindak macam potion yang menutup sega