Skip to main content

CHET!


Next week will be the final paper for CHET!!
God, I wonder wat the questions will be like,
Dr Tayyab cakap "senang je"
*he never speaks malay though, ^_^*
and in previous class he said that 
it would take us around 20 mins to answer them,
dat statement really makes me tremble!
Adoyai!!
Wat if I cant make it on time?

abg afiq said dat if I failed this paper,
I need to repeat the whole 1st year.
That is insanely cruel and I hope it wont happen to me!

Urghh..
Hmm, I like the CHET visits
but when it comes to presentations and exams
I feel sick. 
[bukan CHET je, seme pon same]
n that is not good.
+_+

miss bitter sweet moments during the CHET visits. Really do


some of my close friends were not in this pic
and they were like criticizing me for liking it
haha..
well, I like the different poses posed by these people
plus plus, I look ok with that kinda smile.
haha..
and qilah was acting cool yet cute
oo yeah, min was so adorale.
chea and wawa with their $30 000 worth poses
I just like this pic!


The place which I enjoyed the visit most was PLPP
PLPP is a nice place for getting info about disabled 
u can have a look at the website here

The most part that I enjoyed during this visit was
the time we got to touch the prosthetic limbs and such,
uuhh..scary!

I wonder how a person can live with with 
a support of sth not as original as our real limbs.
Oh my..
so, moral of the story is,
NEVER ever try sth that will risk ur precious body~
huahuahua.
macam xbermoral je ayat tuh.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning down the awaited offer

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Dengan izin Allah, aku ditawarkan kerja di tempat itu. Tapi dengan izin Allah juga, Allah buka hijab hijab yang terselindung. In the end, I turned down the job offer. Its ok, pat on my back; at least aku dapat pengalaman attending online interview dan juga pengalaman berurusan dengan HR. Jadi sekarang, aku kena atur strategi baru, dan aku cuba follow advice my best companion, slowly dan take one step in a time.  Entah kenapa perasaan lega bertandang sedangkan aku yang membenarkan diri sendiri terjebak. Haha. Alhamdulillah thumma Alhamdulillah. 

aku memang gedik!

Woha. I'm home and gosh super duper happy! Happier than pegi ice skating iteww. Puhleassse, 'itew'? WTH. Pi masuk tadika balik. Eja itu pon tak reti ke afi woi? Wakaka. Tadi waktu melangut dalam kereta segala macam jawapan soalan exam tetiba dengan sukarelanya mengeluarkan diri dari tempat persembunyian di antara celahan otak saya ini. Isk. Gedik mengada. Kenapa baru sekarang kau keluar? Pegila menyorok lagi!! Arghh. But on the bright side, at least I know that I KNOW what I am suppose to KNOW. So telan jela.  And you see while I was in the car, I signed in YM and guess what, terdapat seorang hamba Allah bernama M5 yang telah mencuba mengadd and menegur saya disitu. *sila maafkan ayat keling ini*. Our conversation went smooth pada permulaannya cos he acted like someone I know and we talked about something interesting which was good because I usually did that to confirm  the person adding me is a real HUMAN before I added him to my YM list.  But then he started to act wei

Kau nak tackle dia?

Stumbled upon this music video while I was surfing. The lyrics had me thinking hard, and deeepp. She wants someone perfect, but who is. Who is? Hm. Cuba untuk berfikir dari sudut yang berbeza. Aku perempuan, jadi sedikit sebanyak cara pemikiran aku akan sama dengan perempuan perempuan lain. Setahu aku, perempuan yang ordinary, please exclude the extraordinary takdelah demanding sangat nakkan lelaki yang semua stok perfect tip top je. Nobody's perfect, kami tahu! Semua orang mesti ada kekurangan dan kelebihan masing masing. That is why Allah cakap isteri pelengkap suami, adam pelengkap hawa. Bila single, no one is perfect tapi bila double, kesempurnaan itu insyaAllah dapat dicapai. Macam pakar motivasi plak rasenye bila bincangkan soal soal macamni hewhew. Berbalik pada isu tadi, sepanjang pemerhatian aku yang tak beberapa tajam ni, aku perasan perempuan ni mesti ada x-factor yang dia harapkan dari seorang lelaki. X-factor tu bertindak macam potion yang menutup sega