Skip to main content

Cuzzy.

Tadi waktu afi tengok cite Lipstick Jungle kat Hallmark,
Victoria did mention something about
"Women tend to be attracted by their cousins as their personality are quite similar to them. I can't imagine me marrying my cousin! That's too weird!"
HAHA.
And there's more on USA Today, 
"Marrying first cousin is not going to bring any offspring problems because the genetics are different enough at that point to be safe for child bearing"
Wow, they even did some research about this matter due to prohibition on cousin marriage at certain places around the world. For instant, America itself. 24 states have this kind of law where cousin marriage is illegal. And of course the law comes with quite a long list of strong and concrete reasons and also evidence of cases evolved around the world. Tak sangka pulak topik ni agak hangat. Nampak sangat afi ni tak cukup pengetahuan am dunia. Oh!

Hmm. Rasulullah sendiri pon tak galakkan kahwin sesama sepupu for some good reasons.

1. Risiko terhadap anak
2. Hubungan kekeluargaan terjejas if something bad happen to the marriage
3. Genetik problem.

I have to say I agree on Victoria's statement about having similar personality. NOT THE OTHER PART. From my understanding similar personality refers to similar way of thinking and maybe have some common in interests and stuffs. I think my cousin and I have that similarity thingy which makes him my closest relative. It's good you know to have someone you can talk about everything. Everything as in EVERYTHING including things you cannot talk to your parents. (Especially orang macam afi ni. Satu. Satu means single.ngehngehngeh) Lagilagi waktu depressed, and times we need someone to agree on us while everyone seems to let us down, and also, it feels good to have someone to talk about something that happens in the family. (yelah kan kalau cakap ngan outsiders karang dorang susah nak faham). But of course a cousin remains as a cousin, forever is a cousin, no matter how close we are. Come to think of it, actually he is more like a big brother, a best friend and so called advisor, pencetus idea pon iye. Sometimes when I need to have opposite sex punya opinion about something, he is the person I'll talk to. One thing about him is he knows how to satisfy me with words but sometimes he can also turn to be so damn annoying. Hah kadangkadang buah pikiran beliau yang matang buat saya termalu sendiri. (bila fikirfikir balik, of course he should act matured, he's OLDER than me)

He once said that I have this ability to build a wall whenever I'm with the guys. Yeke?? I hope that is included in special abilities or something like super power so that people can call me Wonder Girl but uhh, maybe not because a person with super power doesn't have stage fright. And the best thing about him is he is super good in giving advices about men, haha. ~tett jika anda 'ter'baca ini sila jangan marah~

Comments

Post a Comment

♥..Share it..♥

Popular posts from this blog

Turning down the awaited offer

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Dengan izin Allah, aku ditawarkan kerja di tempat itu. Tapi dengan izin Allah juga, Allah buka hijab hijab yang terselindung. In the end, I turned down the job offer. Its ok, pat on my back; at least aku dapat pengalaman attending online interview dan juga pengalaman berurusan dengan HR. Jadi sekarang, aku kena atur strategi baru, dan aku cuba follow advice my best companion, slowly dan take one step in a time.  Entah kenapa perasaan lega bertandang sedangkan aku yang membenarkan diri sendiri terjebak. Haha. Alhamdulillah thumma Alhamdulillah. 

aku memang gedik!

Woha. I'm home and gosh super duper happy! Happier than pegi ice skating iteww. Puhleassse, 'itew'? WTH. Pi masuk tadika balik. Eja itu pon tak reti ke afi woi? Wakaka. Tadi waktu melangut dalam kereta segala macam jawapan soalan exam tetiba dengan sukarelanya mengeluarkan diri dari tempat persembunyian di antara celahan otak saya ini. Isk. Gedik mengada. Kenapa baru sekarang kau keluar? Pegila menyorok lagi!! Arghh. But on the bright side, at least I know that I KNOW what I am suppose to KNOW. So telan jela.  And you see while I was in the car, I signed in YM and guess what, terdapat seorang hamba Allah bernama M5 yang telah mencuba mengadd and menegur saya disitu. *sila maafkan ayat keling ini*. Our conversation went smooth pada permulaannya cos he acted like someone I know and we talked about something interesting which was good because I usually did that to confirm  the person adding me is a real HUMAN before I added him to my YM list.  But then he started to act wei

Kau nak tackle dia?

Stumbled upon this music video while I was surfing. The lyrics had me thinking hard, and deeepp. She wants someone perfect, but who is. Who is? Hm. Cuba untuk berfikir dari sudut yang berbeza. Aku perempuan, jadi sedikit sebanyak cara pemikiran aku akan sama dengan perempuan perempuan lain. Setahu aku, perempuan yang ordinary, please exclude the extraordinary takdelah demanding sangat nakkan lelaki yang semua stok perfect tip top je. Nobody's perfect, kami tahu! Semua orang mesti ada kekurangan dan kelebihan masing masing. That is why Allah cakap isteri pelengkap suami, adam pelengkap hawa. Bila single, no one is perfect tapi bila double, kesempurnaan itu insyaAllah dapat dicapai. Macam pakar motivasi plak rasenye bila bincangkan soal soal macamni hewhew. Berbalik pada isu tadi, sepanjang pemerhatian aku yang tak beberapa tajam ni, aku perasan perempuan ni mesti ada x-factor yang dia harapkan dari seorang lelaki. X-factor tu bertindak macam potion yang menutup sega