Skip to main content

Perfect video to make up my day. ^^

 I seriously cannot focus on driving when I am tired and exhausted. Asik buat silly mistakes which of course is very extremely dangerous. As for just now, I nearly knocked down a motorcycle. Sumpah taknampak motor tu!! The motorcyclist was an indian, and if I’m not mistaken he was wearing a kinda dark cloth so I am blinded by the colour. Waktu tu kat simpang tiga so I was the one who should be blamed sebab nak masuk simpang tapi macam nak terlanggar mamat motor yang duk menunggu ai yang nak masuk simpang. Get it? Whatever lah. I heard him swearing at me, like stupid and all but seriously I am not that stupid sobs. I cannot see you sobs! Blame my eye then sobs! SORRY, sobs!! Haih.

Before that happen, I misunderstood the GPS instruction and then mislead the direction. Masuk lorong gelap entah hape hape I was so scared and panicked sampai kaki rasa kebas. I think if something showed up from the bushes I would definitely just langgar that thing.

I am just sooo tired and sooo tired and sooo tired my mind could not think straight. I did not get enough sleep for 2 days the least and my eye bag was extremely BAGGY. Kahkah. Just ignore my stupid English.
Today was a tough decision day again. I hate it when I need to make a decision that could change someone’s life or might be my own life. Changing someone’s life for not making the right choice and changing my life for the burden I would feel for making wrong decision which involves someone else’s life. Err. *Growl* I know, my language is getting worse, told ya I’m tired!

Hurr. Where’s everyone???????????? Don’t you remember my existence? Sobs. Ok FINE. 


p/s: thanks senior for making me watch this video. Perfect timing. :)


And now, I feel better. Thanks for spending your time here peeps. Hope you guys gain something from the video :)

Ok tu je, assalamualaikum

Comments

  1. hrm... sapela senior tu. hehe.

    ajar la step by step cane nak letak like tu. tak reti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.

    http://www.allblogtools.com/tricks-and-hacks/add-facebook-like-button-for-blogger-blogspot-and-customize-it/

    click link ni. follow steps tu insyaAllah appear la like button kat belog kamu :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

♥..Share it..♥

Popular posts from this blog

Turning down the awaited offer

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Dengan izin Allah, aku ditawarkan kerja di tempat itu. Tapi dengan izin Allah juga, Allah buka hijab hijab yang terselindung. In the end, I turned down the job offer. Its ok, pat on my back; at least aku dapat pengalaman attending online interview dan juga pengalaman berurusan dengan HR. Jadi sekarang, aku kena atur strategi baru, dan aku cuba follow advice my best companion, slowly dan take one step in a time.  Entah kenapa perasaan lega bertandang sedangkan aku yang membenarkan diri sendiri terjebak. Haha. Alhamdulillah thumma Alhamdulillah. 

aku memang gedik!

Woha. I'm home and gosh super duper happy! Happier than pegi ice skating iteww. Puhleassse, 'itew'? WTH. Pi masuk tadika balik. Eja itu pon tak reti ke afi woi? Wakaka. Tadi waktu melangut dalam kereta segala macam jawapan soalan exam tetiba dengan sukarelanya mengeluarkan diri dari tempat persembunyian di antara celahan otak saya ini. Isk. Gedik mengada. Kenapa baru sekarang kau keluar? Pegila menyorok lagi!! Arghh. But on the bright side, at least I know that I KNOW what I am suppose to KNOW. So telan jela.  And you see while I was in the car, I signed in YM and guess what, terdapat seorang hamba Allah bernama M5 yang telah mencuba mengadd and menegur saya disitu. *sila maafkan ayat keling ini*. Our conversation went smooth pada permulaannya cos he acted like someone I know and we talked about something interesting which was good because I usually did that to confirm  the person adding me is a real HUMAN before I added him to my YM list.  But then he started to act wei

Kau nak tackle dia?

Stumbled upon this music video while I was surfing. The lyrics had me thinking hard, and deeepp. She wants someone perfect, but who is. Who is? Hm. Cuba untuk berfikir dari sudut yang berbeza. Aku perempuan, jadi sedikit sebanyak cara pemikiran aku akan sama dengan perempuan perempuan lain. Setahu aku, perempuan yang ordinary, please exclude the extraordinary takdelah demanding sangat nakkan lelaki yang semua stok perfect tip top je. Nobody's perfect, kami tahu! Semua orang mesti ada kekurangan dan kelebihan masing masing. That is why Allah cakap isteri pelengkap suami, adam pelengkap hawa. Bila single, no one is perfect tapi bila double, kesempurnaan itu insyaAllah dapat dicapai. Macam pakar motivasi plak rasenye bila bincangkan soal soal macamni hewhew. Berbalik pada isu tadi, sepanjang pemerhatian aku yang tak beberapa tajam ni, aku perasan perempuan ni mesti ada x-factor yang dia harapkan dari seorang lelaki. X-factor tu bertindak macam potion yang menutup sega