April 03, 2011

Dear Feeyah, with love.

Dear feeyah,
I miss you so very much today.
I miss you so much that I kept thinking about you.
I miss you soo much that I cried while reciting Yaasin for you.
I miss you so much that I dream about you.

Oh feeyah dear, there are too many things that I want to tell you.
Too many things that I want to share with you.
I wanna hear your voice badly sayang, I wanna hear you talk to me.
I wanna hear you say "jom baca quran sama sama"
I wanna hear you say ''whatever you do remember Allah and your parents"
I wanna hear you say "be strong fatin afifah, this is nothing compared to what Allah had given you since you were born"
I wanna hear you say "I love you because you are fatin afifah and I will always love you for who you are"
and I really miss you saying this "Don't worry you have me at your back. I'm your backbone"

Feeyah,
How I wish I have more friends like you.
How I wish I know lots of people who resemble you.
How I wish people around could understand me like you do.

Feeyah,
tell me how do I live without missing you this much.
tell me how do I be a best friend to my girls.
tell me how do I make people love me for who I am,
and the most is, tell me how to be a strong, postive person like you.

Allah,
please bless me with another 'feeyah'

IMYSM

love,
afi.

4 comments:

  1. ..YaAllah..tempatkannya di tempat yg mulia
    tempat yg dikau janjikan nikmat utk hambaMU..
    ..Sahabatku akan kuteruskan perjuangan ini
    walau ku tahu kau tiada disisi...

    p/s:
    sedey kte bce post awk kte tau sdey lg awk yg tulis..be strong my dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. poem nie superb..dlm sym ade sedih..dlm tawe ade rindu..saba ea..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @NuRFaLaH

    thanks dear, <3
    btw, thank youuu so much reservekan tempat ntuk kitorang semalam, walaupun kitorang terlambat and xdapat duduk.. :D

    ReplyDelete

♥..Drop it..♥