Skip to main content

..I don't know

I was all moody today because of last night's so very frightening experience. Please ya Allah let last night be the last freaky moment for me at cyberia eh? Please please please. I will write about that later.

So moving on. While I was cuddling on my bed, feeling so lazy to get up my dad called and he properly asked me for a date. A lunch date. Ghaha! I bet that was how he asked my mom to have lunch with him. And so, this anak yang solehah mandi dengan lajunya dan bergerak ke arah street mall, dengan LAJUNYA.

As I reached there, my dad already finished his first lunch. HAHA. See how LAJU I moved. Sorry babah for making you wait for like 15 minutes *ke lebih?* and then we headed to Kyros Kebab. There my dad showed me the latest message he got from someone who might be the person who bought my Jet from the bastard who stole it from me. My mouth was like zipped.

Actually there were something that they did not know. I asked my mom to give me some of the phone numbers that had been sent to their mobile because Jet has this very useful application which is the MOBILE TRACKER. So everytime that person inserted sim card Jet would auto sent the number to my parents' phone numbers.

And there I tried to be like a CSI officer. At first I asked *insertnamehere* to sorta check registered name for the numbers sent from Jet but he said that the numbers were not registered. I was devastated. No details of the person using that numbers means no details of the person who might have been the bastard who stole my Jet. And then I took my own initiative and I called them one by one but none of the numbers seem to function accept one.

It took me like hours to make that person over there spoke to me. He barely speaks english. And he said that he was from Pakistan. I was like, huh? That pickpocket guy was a negro and I don't think he was from Pakistan. So I asked him what phone he was using. He answered me and after talking to him somehow I got this instinct you know. This is not the person who stole my handphone. That negro guy's voice was different and he got that english accent not paki's accent like the one I'm calling. And this paki guy, he said that his friend did bought Jet from someone and he once inserted his sim card in that phone. I don't know why but I trusted him when he said "Allah, so my friend bought your handphone?". He also told me that his friend, let me address him as Mr B *who bought my Jet from that bastard* just fly to Pakistan the night before. And the other reason which eventually made me trusted him was another text message came in from a mobile number which obviously is not from Malaysia. So that proved he was telling me the truth.

I asked that paki guy to tell Mr B about my Jet and he promised me that he will help me to get to his friend but then nothing happened. And as I was also busy with discussions and all I did not give too much attention to that.

But today, after babah showed me that phone number I felt kinda guilty for not telling him about this. And what I did was, I sent Mr B a text message stating that he might had buy a stolen handphone and I asked him to deactivate that Mobile Tracker so that Jet will not sent any messages to my parents anymore. He did not reply any of my messages. And now I was thinking, am I doing the right thing?

p/s: IMEI cannot help you. Darn.

Ok tu je, assalamualaikum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning down the awaited offer

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Dengan izin Allah, aku ditawarkan kerja di tempat itu. Tapi dengan izin Allah juga, Allah buka hijab hijab yang terselindung. In the end, I turned down the job offer. Its ok, pat on my back; at least aku dapat pengalaman attending online interview dan juga pengalaman berurusan dengan HR. Jadi sekarang, aku kena atur strategi baru, dan aku cuba follow advice my best companion, slowly dan take one step in a time.  Entah kenapa perasaan lega bertandang sedangkan aku yang membenarkan diri sendiri terjebak. Haha. Alhamdulillah thumma Alhamdulillah. 

aku memang gedik!

Woha. I'm home and gosh super duper happy! Happier than pegi ice skating iteww. Puhleassse, 'itew'? WTH. Pi masuk tadika balik. Eja itu pon tak reti ke afi woi? Wakaka. Tadi waktu melangut dalam kereta segala macam jawapan soalan exam tetiba dengan sukarelanya mengeluarkan diri dari tempat persembunyian di antara celahan otak saya ini. Isk. Gedik mengada. Kenapa baru sekarang kau keluar? Pegila menyorok lagi!! Arghh. But on the bright side, at least I know that I KNOW what I am suppose to KNOW. So telan jela.  And you see while I was in the car, I signed in YM and guess what, terdapat seorang hamba Allah bernama M5 yang telah mencuba mengadd and menegur saya disitu. *sila maafkan ayat keling ini*. Our conversation went smooth pada permulaannya cos he acted like someone I know and we talked about something interesting which was good because I usually did that to confirm  the person adding me is a real HUMAN before I added him to my YM list.  But then he started to act wei

Kau nak tackle dia?

Stumbled upon this music video while I was surfing. The lyrics had me thinking hard, and deeepp. She wants someone perfect, but who is. Who is? Hm. Cuba untuk berfikir dari sudut yang berbeza. Aku perempuan, jadi sedikit sebanyak cara pemikiran aku akan sama dengan perempuan perempuan lain. Setahu aku, perempuan yang ordinary, please exclude the extraordinary takdelah demanding sangat nakkan lelaki yang semua stok perfect tip top je. Nobody's perfect, kami tahu! Semua orang mesti ada kekurangan dan kelebihan masing masing. That is why Allah cakap isteri pelengkap suami, adam pelengkap hawa. Bila single, no one is perfect tapi bila double, kesempurnaan itu insyaAllah dapat dicapai. Macam pakar motivasi plak rasenye bila bincangkan soal soal macamni hewhew. Berbalik pada isu tadi, sepanjang pemerhatian aku yang tak beberapa tajam ni, aku perasan perempuan ni mesti ada x-factor yang dia harapkan dari seorang lelaki. X-factor tu bertindak macam potion yang menutup sega